Sacramento Plumbing Services
Been putting off that plumbing repair or in need of immediate help? Tired of that leaky sink?
As with almost any household appliance or fixture, plumbing needs service after some time. Even if your plumbing doesn’t cause major issues or show signs of age, it’s still a good idea to have regular inspections of your household or facility plumbing. Pipes will often last longer than features with knobs or other moving parts, such as sinks or shower faucets, but you will still need to service or replace these parts every couple of years. Time brings with it the need to repair or replace your plumbing. We are ready to help!
At our plumbing company, we are committed to offering customers high quality services that will give them the long-term results they want. If you’re tired of your old kitchen fixtures or need serious repairs to your plumbing system, we are prepared to help. Fixing your plumbing can be a simple and fast process when you work with Armstrong Plumbing. With more than 50 years of experience and a team of well-trained technicians, we will work hard to solve your plumbing needs.
What kind of maintenance will I need?
Every household or business facility will need unique repairs or replacements, which is why we offer affordable rates for every type of service. For most households, they will need certain areas like the kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms maintained differently; for example:
- Kitchens need to have piping checked under the sink and emergency water shut-off valves adjusted.
- Faucets may need updating if the appliances are out of date or faulty.
- Laundry areas have a variety of plumbing items that will need to be monitored, such as the tub drain and pump.
- Toilets, sinks and shower heads all wear down, requiring periodic repairs and even replacement.
- Bathroom sewage ejector pumps and sump pumps will need to be checked and possibly repaired.
- We will need to check your trip lever, fix dripping faucets and eliminate leaking toilet frustrations.
- If your bathroom fixtures are older, you may need your toilet seat tightened or your faucet replaced.
- Shower heads and drains can also function less efficiently if they aren’t maintained and kept clean of build-up and debris.
- We can replace your Kitec Piping with dependable solutions, such as Copper and PEX Piping.