Replacing Your Water Heater
Do you have an old, leaky, or bust water heater? If you need a more efficient water heating system? We have the solution. Our water heater replacement and repair services will help you get the results you want at an affordable price.
When you are working with Armstrong Plumbing, you can trust we help you select the best option for your home or facility. We will assess your current system and guide you through your decision.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are becoming more popular because of their convenience.
- A tankless water heater will allow you to use an endless supply of hot water.
- You will save energy by using hot water instantly, unlike a tank, which stores water and reheats it.
- Tankless water heaters are also able to supply hot water to any size house or building.
- The compact design of a tankless water heater takes up less space.
- It provides lower water heating costs.
- Most tanks are environmentally friendly, offering energy-efficient options for any household.
Standard Water Heater
You may be in the market to replace your traditional water heater. This type of water heater is still effective, providing you with the results you need for a regular household. Tankless water heaters can be more expensive to install initially, saving money in the long run. If you are unable to invest in a tankless water heater, using a traditional water heater may be a better option with less upfront cost.